Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Javascript Learning Path

 Recommended JavaScript Learning Path for Beginners


Beginners can follow this learning path to learn JavaScript -

Step 1: Complete w3schools JS Tutorials.

Step 2: Come back to my channel and complete my Play with JavaScript DOM series.

Step 3: Complete my Think in a JavaScript way playlist.

Step 4: Complete my Modern JavaScript Playlist. This will prepare you for JavaScript frameworks and library.

Step 5: Now you can take your decision whether you want to become a front-end developer or a back-end developer. 

If you want to be a front-end developer, you can take the React JS path and learn it from my React Tutorial Series. 

If you want to take the back-end path, you can learn Node.js from my Node.js Tutorial Series. If you want to be a 

full-stack developer, you can learn both.


Provided By Sumit

No comments:

Post a Comment